More than 750 volunteers provide service to our patients, visitors and staff every year, but there is always room for another caring heart!
If you're interested in pursuing an adult volunteer opportunity:
- Submit an application form;
- Attend a placement interview with Volunteer Resources;
- Complete a health clearance with the Occupational Health & Safety Department, including a 2-step Tuberculosis test, review of your immunization record and the completion of a general health questionnaire;
- Sign a confidentiality agreement to protect the privacy of our patients and their families;
- Attend hospital orientation; and
- Complete specific training for your placement area with an experienced volunteer and/or staff member.
Adult Volunteer Application Form
If you are interested in learning more about volunteer opportunities available at Bluewater Health, please contact:
Volunteer ResourcesLevel 1, Russell Building Bluewater Health89 Norman Street, Sarnia, ON N7T 6S3Tel: 519-464-4400, Ext. 5406
You may direct inquiries related to volunteer programs to Lisa Hendra-Pavey, Manager, Volunteer Resources, by email.