logo
quicklinks

Be A Volunteer Banner image
Share:
facebookyoutubeShrinkGrowprint
CEEH Auxiliary

Established in 1911, and originally known as the Women’s Hospital Guild, the Charlotte Eleanor Englehart Hospital Auxiliary is a dedicated group of volunteers committed to providing in-service care programs for patients at CEEH of Bluewater Health.

Since 2001, the CEEH Auxiliary has donated over $90,000, and annually, assists students from LCCVI High School in Petrolia through the medical studies award.

Interested in volunteering with the CEEH Auxiliary? Please contact Laura Nicholls, President of the CEEH Auxiliary at ceehauxiliary@yahoo.ca.