519-332-4673 (hope) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This program helps support people in Sarnia-Lambton who struggle with substance use, including drugs, alcohol, and/or prescription medications. We foster a recovery-oriented, harm reduction approach to drug and alcohol addiction and provide a safe, supportive environment to help people understand or change the cycle of addiction. These services are free of charge.
- Offers outpatient and walk-in appointments
- Staff have the capacity to meet individuals within the community
- Provides assessments and referral to treatment facilities and other appropriate community programs, as well a variety of outpatient programs within BWH
- Supports with navigation of the addiction treatment system
- Provides psycho-education around coping strategies, trigger avoidance, harm reduction and co-dependency.
- On-site Nurse Practitioner - Hours: M-F 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Indigenous Substance Use Care Partner - Hours: M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Seven days a week, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Bluewater Health - Sarnia
Level 6, Russell Building
89 Norman Street, Sarnia, ON N7T 6S3