Bluewater Health is actively seeking family physicians and specialists in a number of areas, and will work with new physicians to assist in the relocation and credentialing process. In keeping with Bluewater Health’s commitment to excellence in providing health care for our patients, and a positive working environment for our people, the credentialing process includes an assessment of qualifications, professional experience, competence, reputation, and evidence of continuing professional education.
Bluewater Health offers excellent practice opportunities. There is a strong complement of health care professionals and state-of-the-art healthcare technology available to provide excellent clinical supports to you and your patients.
Bluewater Health is currently seeking the following professionals to join our dedicated healthcare team:
- Anaesthesiologist - click here for more information
- Emergency Physicians - click here for more information, click here for Rural Health Emergency Physician info
- 0.5 Infectious Disease Specialist
- Neurologist - click here for more information
- Orthopaedic Surgeon - click here for more information
- Otolaryngologist - Head & Neck Surgeon (ENT) - click here for more information
- Pathologist - click here for more information
- Psychiatrists - click here for more information
Practicing at Bluewater Health from a physician perspective.
If you are interested in learning more about the physician practice opportunities available at Bluewater Health, please contact:
Bluewater Health, Sarnia
89 Norman Street
Sarnia, Ontario N7T 6S3
Telephone: 519-464-4400, Ext. 5422
For more information please contact Dr. Mike Haddad, Chief of Professional Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.